The Reborn Prince Patch Notes 2.20
STATUS: This patch will go live on PC on December 15th, 2015.
Source: Official Notes
Ne Zha has received a remodel and new cards!
Blue Lotus Ne Zha
Mastery Ne Zha
Chevalier Chiron – 250 Gems
Brynhildr Bacchus – 400 Gems
Siege Engine Xing Tian – 400 Gems
MAPS – CLASH BETA
- Added Practice and Co-op queues.
- Fixed some plants showing untextured from changing World Detail settings.
- Removed ‘Beta’ tag
With the removal of the Beta tag, Clash is here to stay as a normal mode. While we are still going to be iterating on the Map and making improvements, we are currently happy with where it sits and how players are enjoying it. We are excited to see how Clash continues to develop and hope players enjoy playing it over the Holiday Season!
Hit 3 or more enemy gods with Masterful Shot.
3 for 3
Get a triple kill while in your Ultimate, Centaurus.
Kill an enemy at full health with only using Spirit of the Nine Winds.
Kill 3 or more enemy gods with 1 Whirlwind.
Reach 600 movement speed.
Around the World
Travel 75,000 feet in a single game.
Death from Above
Changed Achievement Title to ‘Wrecking Ball’ due to the former title already being used.
Added “/claimpromotion” command
- Players can now use this command to claim promotional codes from anywhere in the game. Syntax is “/claimpromotion PROMOCODE”.
- This will be used for Twitch giveaways during the SMITE World Championship.
- Fixed Tower kill music playing globally for both teams.
- Players that leave a Clan no longer retain the Clan Avatar.
- Clan owners will now receive a notification when an application is submitted.
- Changed auto-equipping of newly acquired Profile items (Avatars, Loading Frames, etc) to only equip if using Default.
- Fixed an issue where players who finished their Qualifying League set could be placed into a Division lower than intended.
With the SMITE World Championship directly on the horizon, we didn’t want to make any large changes. Last patch consisted of our final adjustments for the year, and we are excited to see how everything pans out at Worlds. We will see you all in 2016.
Fleeting Breath: Now activates on all Abilities that have percent Health Regeneration.
Masterful Shot: Fixed incorrect tooltip range.
Scarab’s Blessing: Fixed an issue where ability would go on cooldown if target dies.
Changed art for targeters to Roman.
No longer limited to punching with one-hand, Ravana has a few new skills to get into the fray and mix it up! Overall with this rework we wanted to see what Ravana was missing and give him some tools he needed. His Ultimate now acts as a more potent engagement tool that can be used without the need to lock-onto a target, as well as packs a much larger punch. His passive will now also provide him a shield, which will reward him for staying engaged into a fight and giving him much needed survivability when he is in the thick of it. We are excited to see how everyone enjoys Ravana, the Demon King of Lanka!
Due to the number of modifications, Ravana will be temporarily auto-banned from Ranked League.
Ravana has a new Basic Attack sequence, and new animations. His new sequence is .5/1/1 damage and speed.
Chain of Blows (Passive): Ravana’s Passive has been changed.
Successful hits from Basic Attacks or abilities increase Ravana’s Combo Chain. Each time his Combo Chain reaches 8, he receives a Shield equal to 6% of his maximum Health. This may stack up to 3 times.
- Range increased from
- Damage increased from
- Physical Power scaling increased from
- Slow increased from
10/12.5/15/17.5/20→ 25% at all ranks.
- Slow duration increased from
10-Hand Shadow Fist: Instead of healing up to a maximum of one god and 3 minions, now heals for each target hit.
- This ability no longer “locks-on” requiring an enemy target to use. It now travels to the target location, and can miss.
- The Mark is now applied to enemy target closest to the center of the targeter upon landing.
- Damage increased from:
- Physical Power scaling increased from