Code of Chivalry Round 2 Patch Notes
- Cu Chulainn’s mana bar has been recolored.
- Basic Attack Range has been added to Cu Chulainn’s Basic Attack Description.
- Fixed an issue where the third hit of Cu Chulainn’s hit chain was only dealing 0.75 damage, rather than the intended 1.5.
- Fixed an issue where Hydra’s Lament would not proc on Cu Chulainn’s abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the fountain would not refill Cu Chulainn’s mana to 25.
- Cu Chulainn now properly plays his VGS in Berserk form.
Travel time for this ability has been shortened.
Fixed an issue where Cu Chulainn was not able to leap in place.
The following skins now have portraits during God Selection:
Lady Liberty Nox
Xibalba’s Shadow Camazotz
Jackal Knight Anubis
Dread Knight Odin
Draco Knight Tyr
Noble Knight Osiris
Dark Knight Osiris
- Chivalry event quests are not able to be completed, as certain queues are not on.
- Cu Chulainn: While in berserk form, taunt, laugh and joke will not play proper audio.