Bakasura’s Egg Hunt
*NOTE: After submitting, you’ll be taken to a blank page or receive an error. That’s perfectly fine. Your entry still went through.
Last year’s Easter Egg Hunt is back! This time, however, it’s a bit trickier. Bakasura has lost his Easter basket filled with Easter eggs. Help him find the exact eggs that were in his basket. What are they? That’s for you to guess! More info below!
Here are the rules:
- Pick a combination of THREE eggs (you can pick TWO sets) from above! That means you’ll pick a total of SIX eggs, however, make sure they are a set of THREE eggs each. (example: D6, C3, and A1 is one SET of eggs.)
- Fill out the form to enter.
- If one of your combinations of THREE eggs matches one of the lost ones, you’ll win a skin or gems code!
- Remember, an egg’s code starts with a Letter (start from the left) and ends in a number (right).
- Example: D1, D2, D3 is an example of a set of Easter eggs.
- You can only pick TWO sets of Easter eggs!
- Use your actual e-mail so that I can contact you if you win!
There are a total of SIX correct set combinations, so SIX winners will be chosen.
If there are no correct combinations, the ones closest will take home the prize.
This hunt will come to an end on Sunday, March 25, 2018.
PRIZES (Each winner will win only ONE of the following): Beaky Chibi Thoth, Sylvan Sentinel Hou Yi, or 400 Gems.